Monday, September 29, 2008

Chemical Releases


In my yoga course, Bhagaret would sometimes talk about how for many types of toxins, there are exclusive routes through which they can be released from the body. Like the breath for example.

Today there is this little ball of energy--good or bad, i don't know--living inside me and it emerges randomly in the form of a fluttery heart and stomach. Kind of the way I feel when I look down at the street from a top-floor window of a tall building. Or that strange tickle I sometimes get at the roof of my mouth when I touch very soft animals. This thing is making me feel (uncomfortably) young and naive. This thing is more than I can describe right now.

I think I need to do something about this. I am curious to see which escape route this thing will take. I have a preferred method.

At the age of 23, I know absolutely nothing about love.

No comments: